Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017

Labor Day Weekend!

Your mother went to Vegas for the weekend so Me and Mr. Bob picked you two up at your house.    I went in to get you and you wanted me to see your room.  Then I wanted a photo of me with Kyro.



Your father followed us to the archery place.  You got a bulls eye.  Great job.  Even Mr. Bob gave it a try.




We then drove to BJ's for lunch.  I was in the back with you and your were showing me your new hair doo.  You are too funny.


At BJ's


You hair hangs to your nose.


On the way back to the house you showed me another hair doo.


You and your brother getting some steam.  You haven't done that in about three years.




Your tan.



Your father came later Saturday night to stay over.  Next morning Mr. Bob took you and your brother to Starbucks as usual.  Then, much to my surprise you two went to church with us and then out to brunch at Local Bistro.  After that we stopped at Leslies Pools and I bought you a new mask and snorkel and Zachary got just a mask.  We then went swimming.  Later in the afternoon you and your father went home.  Zachary stayed another night.

Sunday the 24th you and your family came over to celebrate your brother's  14th BD.

The pool was a little cold, but you and your brother went in anyway.

Then we did a little putting with your mother.

You asked me if I had two rubber bands you could have.  I did and you made two pony tails in front of your head.


We are getting a new table so the one has to go.  Here is Mr. Bob kissing and crying over the table.


Before you guys left you and your brother helped Mr. Bob take down the volleyball net.  So you two decided to start throwing the ball up in the aid.  All of a sudden you threw it too high and the wind took it and landed it on the roof.  Before you left your father decided to go up on the roof to get the ball.  It would have gotten stuck in the drain and water would have stayed on our roof and we could have had a possible leak.





All's well that ends well!

We joked with your father about bobcats being up there.  HA! HA!
However, the next day we saw three baby bobcats on our three outside Mr. Bob's office window.





No comments:

Post a Comment