Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 2017

On November the 4th I picked up you and your brother on Gilbert Road near Peter Piper.  We went there for lunch.

Apparently Zachary dropped  out of wrestling and decided to try golf.  Because of that we had to stop at a golf store.  Because of this we were late getting to the house and Mr. Bob had already hosed and scrubbed the garages and was almost done.

You helped me clean under the recliners and I took a couple of photos of you (which I lost.) down on the floor vacuuming under them.  You sucked up a whole potato chip, popcorn and some other stuff.

I gave each of you some money and put $10.00 into your savings accounts.

Since we are selling our house and building a new one, I decided to start giving you a few things.   I gave you a mardi gras glass I thought you might like to have.

Thanksgiving Day....  Your mother couldn't make it because she had to work.

Mr. Bob's Family.  Left to right:  Courtney, Alyssa, Ms. Kim, Mr. Dennis, you, your Dad, Andrew, Wesley, me, Jaiden and Mr. Bob.  Ms. Cindy was taking the photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment